Brandon Tourism - Visitor Services
We welcome and provide assistance and information to anyone who is visiting Brandon for any reason, whether it's just driving through, visiting family, shopping, coming to a convention or attending a sporting event. We also work closely with hotels, restaurants and other outlets to disseminate this information throughout the City so that it is readily available when visitors arrive.
Snapshot of Visitor Services:
- Service tourism requests received from visitors, phone, email and fax queries
- Prepare and distribute tourism packages
- Coordinate the Tourist Greeter Program (volunteers who distribute Brandon information at campgrounds, trade shows and special events
- Attend local trade shows, providing information on the City of Brandon and tourism services
- Update Brandon listings (and advertise where financially feasible) in local, regional, provincial and national visitor guides
- Develop promotional materials for Brandon
- Offer local, regional, Canadian and some international literature
- Sell Brandon souvenirs
- Maintain tourism related subscriptions and memberships
- Offer City Tours to visiting groups
- Prepare monthly and annual Brandon Events Calendar
We provide a variety of services to conventions and major events which include:
- Prepare and distribute complimentary hospitality packages
- Respond to inquiries regarding meeting facilities, accommodations, services, etc.
- Provide promotional materials, photos, etc.
- Assist in the planning of delegate and partner programs
- Offer a booth and volunteers at a convention / event to provide information on Brandon
Brandon Tourist Greeters
While visiting Brandon, watch for the Brandon Tourist Greeters! Our Tourist Greeters are ambassadors for the City of Brandon and are committed to ensuring you have all the necessary information to make your visit a success.